This past January was the anniversary Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone to the world, so we created a quiz for the occasion!
1. Apple was founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs and who else?
A. Steve Wozniak
B. Bill Gates
C. Ronald Wayne
2. One of the co-founders of Apple, Inc. sold out his shares early for the amount of?
3. Who invested $150,000,000 in Apple in 1997 to save it from bankruptcy?
4. Mobi, Telepod, and Tripod were all names considered for this Apple product.
5. What can void your Apple computer warranty?
A. Water spillage.
B. Smoking near the computer.
C. Dropping the computer.